Friday, November 4, 2011

the start of a blog

Apparently I'm a little "tardy to the party" when it comes to blogging, but here I am anyway. For those of you who know me, I firmly believe a party doesn't really start until I arrive so this is me arriving! In the last 2 years my life has changed quite dramatically. I've gotten married, the company I worked for closed, my husband and I moved from Dallas to Houston and are currently living with some older roommates who have known me my whole life (aka ..my parents), and most recently am in the process of starting my own company and buying a house! For me the time to start blogging and sharing my life journey is now! Here you will learn about Mr. Bonfire (my husband), the emotional, fun (I hope!) journey of starting a business, how to survive in the 'burbs without children, food and wine tasting, and a whole lot more! I'll try to be funny, but I promise I will always be honest! Thanks so much for reading my thoughts and laughing along with them.....

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never, friend! Glad to see you in the blogosphere! =)

    ReplyDelete